Search Topic / Post

Google

Latest AMV from AnimeMusicVideos.org

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Welcome to AMV-Malaysia [English]

Welcome to 'Anime Music Video Malaysia' blog.

This blog is created to set a proper way for me to develops & present my own AMV collection to other fans of this genre.

This blog wil show AMV that is created & edited by myself or by another colleagues and such. The main point is to create AMVs with Malay / Indonesia flavours or something that created by fellow Malaysians.

This blog by NO means serve as an official site of Malaysia AMV's since there is none actually exist (as far as I know). I was hoping that it can be so in the future.

Although (soon) many of the songs used in these AMVs is in Malay / Indonesian language, I hope that won't reduce your interest in our productions. Great music can break any culture or language barrier.

Please enjoy your visit and have a good time!

Selamat Datang dalam Bahasa Melayu di sini

No comments: